rba issues warning to banks, page-27

1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Visionaries see the change coming and the world is out of the GFC doldrums and heading the other way. Even very blind Freddie can see that - bad alas not the 3 blind bears/mice/scardie cats on this forum."

I didn't realise the economic/financial problems exposed by the GFC were resolved.

Fear is sometimes a rational response to an irrational problem, and trying to use stimulus to inflate your way out of a depression is irrational.

Panics (or depressions as they were referred to after 1929) are rare events that cannot be prevented, the depression was postponed as it was due in the year 2000, but one way or the other a crisis will hit, we would have been past it by now and had a global economic "reset" if the central bankers of this world were not so concerned about being lynched.

I think the "visionaries" you speak of are deluded if they see sunny skies from here on.

I see definite positives AFTER the reset, not before, and in my opinion the GFC was just the appetiser precisely because the issues that caused it are not only unresolved, but have been compounded by central bank and govt policy post GFC.

Speaking of the RBA warning, it is just that, a warning.

The masses wont heed it, and when the RBA may be forced to lower rates again due to their lack of monetary management, people will leverage themselves to the hilt, so people can get a slice of the surest safest investment, Australian real estate.

It looks like the bulls are going to get what they wished for, and they hope it turns out as they expect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.