hi kingy I've said that I don't really think it matters who is...

1. 82,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi kingy

I've said that I don't really think it matters who is in charge - because I think it's too late to save the baby

unless we have an enormous stroke of luck - which is possible, lucky strikes are always possible

I've said it all before - that I believe the rundown was inevitable since Howard - the lost decades of opportunity since then and over those decades - we went and did precisely the opposite that we needed to do coming into this era which was totally foreseeable timewise - although the scale of the change would have been easy to underestimate

I've stated many times that one just cannot buy back 40 years of lost opportunities.

I've also stated that there are shots left in the locker - but whilst they are heavy weapons - Ozzies are way too timid to pick them up and fire them - too scared.

So, when the election was coming - I thought that we might get the LNP and have a quicker death or at best Albo and co might arrange some kind of reasonable funeral

is it too negative a view?----------------- well, look at one issue - the subs

Australia has committed itself to a 368 billion deal for allowing america to park it's tin cans in Oz - the deal will blow out to 1 trillion

1 trillion

yet Australia didn't develop the NW shelf itself - for a fraction of that price.
    also, Australia doesn't have free education - which would cost a fraction of that price -

we still don't have it - although we saw this morning that Norway is very wealthy - yet had compulsory free education back in 1736 - and Ozzies STILL DON'T GET IT

1 trillion on parking subs - and yet - we can't house, feed, care for or education our people

they are all facts -------- can one have a positive pov when one sees facts like that - or just scowl and shake one's head in disgust?

Albo can't save Oz - the adults might be able to give some morphine for a better death though

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.