You have to hand it to the Skipper of the SS Minnow Glen Stevens...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You have to hand it to the Skipper of the SS Minnow Glen Stevens with his cryptic jargon.It almost feels he has lost it and is just another cork bobbing in the Financial deep red.

Notice how his oblique statement on foreign investment. Now if I wasn't such a cynical person I would think there are two messages in his statement.

The first is to the local bogans (that's us),don't borrow a lot?, What the hell does that mean,what you are bumpin' the interest rates?LOL Glen

Or is it not to scare foreign investment that if you are a foreign investor from O/S the interest rates are rock bottom already and so they would only be using the local banks here to park their brass and use the free service that bank's use.

And do you think for a minute a foreign investor gives a hoot if Glum Glen bumps the rates?,I don't think so again.

SOOO!,us homegrown bunnie's are going to get nailed either way.
    HUH how so?,foreign investment keeps on buying and when the servants at the RBA bump the interest the locals cop it in the maximus glutimous big time and sell out at a loss loser to guess who?

Ever felt shafted by your own kind? well you will see a lot of it at a coming distressed sale in the near future.

But then again I could be totally wrong

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.