rba, page-2

1. 111 Posts.
    Nortiba,

Ever heard the saying a broken clock is correct twice a day,anything the rba says should be taken with a grain of salt.The banks will decide what rates do, not the rba,lets hope their cost of borrowing remains the same or even better drops.

Many households(especially those new to the market)are struggling with mortgages,the retail sector(whitegoods included)has been hit hard already,less spending here and you will see closed stores and job losses.If the chinese slow down Australia will be hit very hard,your insinuation that this will lead to a firm property market is quite extraordinary.

I stated this a few days ago so i realise i am wasting my time,however here goes,the larger the % of income spent on debt payments the bigger the problem becomes.For many of you that dont have a mortgage or a small one congrats,for those that are new to the market,have substantially upgraded or worse used equity loans the outlook is not a rosey one.

It is only those with vested interest that cant see property is overinflated,i dont know if it will drop or realign over time but im sure one or the other will occour.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.