rba's emergency meeting, page-2

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Fantastic!!!

That will put all my properties into cash-flow positive status, how wonderful is that AND I have rent reviews (rises) coming in the next couple of months!!!

I also want to thank BlueBalls for his excellent copy/paste http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=273&tid=778290#8126

I quote "AV Jennings reports 66pc fall in sales"

How good is that? Even greater restriction of supply? I love it. I am expecting great rent rises next year thanks to this.

I also want to thank Slappi for all his excellent posts on the increasing number of houses up for sale. That is great news for me. As long as people are selling and moving to rental accomodation the upward pressure on rents will continue.

I've got to tell guys, 2009 is shaping up to be MY year.

And when I want to buy more property? Well if people are not buying, I will have it all to myself! I will be able to name my price!

I am seeing 1993 all over again. Morgagee sales, no one turning up to auctions, does anyone else remember those days?

This is where fortunes are made folks, this is where you can set yourself up for life and all you need is a tiny, wee, bit of foresight, just a tad.

I can see that by 2012 I will have a great income from property, way above what I had forecast in the past.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.