RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

rbc research - $1.60 price target, page-3

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I would suspect that a London listing would come shortly after FDP approval as suggested by RBC in order to generate funds shortly after giood news and capitalise on a hopefully higher share price, in order to generate funds for the vast majority of the drilling in 2011-12.

What will be interesting to find out, is what they plan on doing. Having an FDP would suggest that they are planning on moving straight to development drilling in at least part of the acreage, (maybe one of hippo or gazelle, if one I would guess it would be hippo) with further exploration then being undertaken on the rest of the block whilst having the development assets to fall back on.

They have certainly provided themselves a great platform to move forward.

I would hope (and expect they will do this) is arrange for lending facilities against CI-202 at some stage next year aswell as fundraising so they have adequate capital to fund the purchase of further assets within the region. With all the ex-Addax guys coming onboard, I would expect that acquisitions will be looked at during the next year to expand the asset base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.