RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

rbc & shaws broker reports, page-27

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Fancy,

Not sure who you are but why the sudden interest in hotcopper? (I notice you've only just registered 30.08.11).

Also, you assumed I'm a beginner because of my question re where the market is heading. I'm not sure who you are and what you're background is but this is NOT a simple question as you implied.

The fact is, if you ask 5 different economists right now they will no doubt all give you differing answers. We are currently in unchartered waters and it is very difficult to predict where we are heading (as one of the other posters pointed out - if only we had a crystal ball).

Rob posted a good link to a youtube technical analysis preso which paints a very dim future, however I'm of the opinion that technical analysis alone only paints half the picture as it is based on historical info using trends from charts (i.e. support, resistence, etc etc) I'm not a TA.

I prefer the fundamentals, both mico & macro (i.e. global economy and company specific fundamentals).

Anyway I just had a quick look at your posts and I find it a little odd that you've only just registered and then come and ramp several stocks with similar posts...

I won't take this any further as this is a forum about RES not personal clashes so I'll drop it now.

Just find your posts "interesting"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.