RBM redbank mines limited

rbm investor presentation coming up, page-6

1. 91 Posts.
    Iona, cash at bank is an issue. Got the AGM notice this week and the third resolution is to support a 60M share issue at not less than 80% of the share price when they do it. It must occur within 3 months of the AGM. To me this sounds like they already have a backer for it. Lets hope the price stays as high as possible to get as much cash as we can for our impending dilution.

Assume a 3c issue price at worst I hope, so that is around $1.8M at least to reduce Mac bank debt by $700,000 and for feasibility study and further drilling I hope! Massive dilution though. But that is the nature of the game.

Drilling is the key, more results like last time and a few deeper holes to probe the motherlode(?) intrusive source of these high grade pipes is what we want. As a geo myself I am waiting for this to happen.

Been in this one for a long while now based on the geology alone, so will consider averaging down if we drift lower, but have high hopes for a recovery in price. Although with every recovery we get a predictable selloff like the last one all the way back down from 8c. Management history/reputation could still be a hanggover problem from the Burdekin days.

Will try and talk to GV after the presentation, normally all the presentors hang around for a chat, but would hope that GV is off on a few roadshow presentations to local brokers to top up the kitty and get drilling asap.

And we still have a sleeper in Mount Kasi in Fiji, 240,000 Au Jorc Resource, waiting for the Fiji Gov't to renew mining leases.

Mino

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.