SWP 5.00% 19.0¢ swoop holdings limited

1- You are a previous holder who got burnt by the falling SP and...

1. 16 Posts.
    1- You are a previous holder who got burnt by the falling SP and now you feel resentful towards the company. I doubt this is the case attending to the statements in your second post.

Nope. Never held and would not unless something changes considering my previously stated points. Which is why you should heed the unbiased opinion I've presented here.

2- You truly think everything stated in your posts. Another unlikely case scenario IMO, as investors not interested in a stock simply move on and do not continue researching and wasting precious time in a company they see as a bad deal.

So you're suggesting that you truly don't believe in your posts? Why would I write them otherwise? The truth is the more research I do the more slick the management guys from Perth appear. They are pulling out shareholder cash, over-promising results, and the stock continues to tank. My interest now lies in finding out what company they will use to complete the raid/takeover once they tank the stock some more and one of their cousins swoops in to save the company with a bag full of cash. Now THAT is a stock I would buy. THAT is something worth finding out.

3- YOU ARE A DOWNRAMPER

This stock doesn't need me to tank. Check out the chart on this page >>>> This stock has lost more than 60% of value in the past year.

I've read the comments by "RichardHam" and honestly he seems a like a funny guy who triggered most of you. However, he isn't that bright because he bought this stock at an insane price looking back and has most likely lost a lot of money. You are trying to discredit my posts by insinuating that I'm someone else. Boy, the bullies are thick on this forum. I love it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $25.08K 132.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.