SWP 0.00% 17.0¢ swoop holdings limited

Apologies in advance to everything else but: @richardaham , who...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Apologies in advance to everything else but:

@richardaham , who I would bet my house on is also the face behind the account @DVogel ... kindly but genuinely ...P*ss off.

Same sh*t again; this @DVogel account has only existed for 2 day, only posted on RBO threads and all posts of presented negative sentiment. Indeed, @richardaham tried to be clever this time and create an account in which he didn't blatantly downramp but rather tried to appear refined in his postulations and experienced in his observations.

Sorry buddy ... show's over, yet again.

I have already had Hotcopper delist one of your accounts, and moderate numerous posts on your @richardaham account, and I am willing to continue and do the same to @DVogel.

In fact, lets make a game of it and see who can outlast the other. You keep making fake accounts, and I'll keep reporting them. But bear in mind, under ASIC rules and regulations, creating and spreading misnomers and falsehoods, propagated through fake accounts, represents 'manipulative and deceitful conduct' and you remain liable and open to prosecution. Please read up on the numerous cases of US mum and dad investors being fined or better yet imprisoned for doing exactly what are you doing. (And by the way; part of my degree was in computational linguistics .... it is extremely easy to trace - off site - the IP addresses of these fake accounts back to a computer/s and subsequently ascertain your user details, mandatorily subscribed into any Microsoft or Mac computer when setting it up.

In other words, if you did continue this blatant deceit and action was taken against you ... you'd be a sitting duck for any investigation.

Frankly, I have no issue with negative sentiment and opinion on Hotcopper. This is the underlying purpose of this forum. Mainly, I do not debate or quarrel with downrampers on this platform. However, when individuals blatantly deceive others, and go to the lengths which you have to do so ... I am willing to make an exception.

Your move cowboy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $5.346K 31.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50316 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 9540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.