SWP 2.44% 20.0¢ swoop holdings limited

RBO Chart, page-109

1. 16 Posts.
    kindly but genuinely ...P*ss off.

In other words you are trying to bully me off the site after I presented well documented information that doesn't line up with your opinion.

Same sh*t again; this @DVogel account has only existed for 2 day, only posted on RBO threads and all posts of presented negative sentiment.

So are you trying to stop new members from posting if their ideas don't line up with yours? It may be negative to you because you are losing money but as someone who isn't holding this stock I'm just providing good information with source links to back it up.

In other words, if you did continue this blatant deceit and action was taken against you ... you'd be a sitting duck for any investigation.

Prove me wrong on anything that I have stated and I'll publicly submit to your point. I'll wait.

Frankly, I have no issue with negative sentiment and opinion on Hotcopper. This is the underlying purpose of this forum.

First you call my posts negative and try to bully me to "P*ss off" but then you go on to state that one of the underlying purposes of this forum is to allow different opinions. Well, I have a difference of opinion than you. If you have info that can prove me wrong then out with it otherwise take it as an opportunity to get more information from someone who knows a little about 3d printers.

Also, this stock or my opinion has nothing to do with computational linguistics. Congrats on your achievement but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. The topic is 3d printers and in particular the mismanagement of robo and it's effect on the downward trend of the share price shown on the chart. Please re-read the subject title of this thread as I'm pretty sure that it says "RBO Chart" and not "Jacksongreen's computational linguistics degree and why it's important to the HotCopper stock forum".

So, do you have anything to add about the actual topic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $41.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $1 7

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24993 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 5018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.