SWP 2.44% 20.0¢ swoop holdings limited

RBO Chart, page-112

1. 16 Posts.
    These machines are not designed for the same market. I mentioned the Prusa in a previous post only because the guy at the top is actually a 3d printer expert. He's not a finance manager as is the case at robo. It was just a suggestion based on quality of prints and management only so I probably should have mentioned that so there was no confusion. You are correct in that the Prusa is probably not best for kids in a school environment. Just the fact that it's not enclosed takes it off the option table for any school. If we are only comparing those two machines in that particular setting then the R2 is the winner because the other option is not an option at all due to the safety issue.

Competing machines to the R2 in the education sector: Makerbot, Ultimaker, Zortrax, XYZprinting

Also, the Prusa is offered as a kit or fully assembled. However, that point doesn't matter because a teacher in school would be dumb and begging for a lawsuit if they had one in their classroom due to safety issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $41.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $2 11

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24989 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.