ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

I was also surprised to see it close below 30c, is anyone elase...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    I was also surprised to see it close below 30c, is anyone elase seeing a falling wedge with falling volume, this would be the quiet before the storm.

I was researching a company HCH, they also have a polymetalic project, their results are intersting grading around 1% Cu equivalent which includes the low grade gold, molybdenum, uranium and cobalt.Most of their mineralisation is starting from 100m - 200m below the surface also the mineralisation ranges from 19m - 53m wide. Major waste removal is required.

Balantindi so far from what we know the minerlisation is streets ahead of HCH, Balatindi starts at the surface with gold zones aproaching 140m wide 1g+ AU(historic drilling) that was open at depth, the sulphidic zones holding the gold were persistant at depth approaching a whopping 500m and open at depth! The zones also had persitant copper + magnetite mineralisation including Molybdenum and a host of other base metals including rare earths. Who knows what the gold eq or copper Eq grade is going to be but its the monster widths/zones that could be breath taking, throw a dart but they are going to be anywhere from 140m - 480m wide starting at surface with others starting witin 50m from surface. The first 150m that was drilled by Mining Italiana on its own would be hailed a discovery, most projects get excited about 50m zones of gold let alone 150m - 250m or possibly 400m+.

I think that BYR are already sitting on a mjor discovery within the first 150m, its between 150m - 500m that needs to be graded and confirmed, what we have in the first 150m is big, the only confirmation we need is how much bigger does it get at depth??

Further more when i invest i try and track the money going in and out, we all know that Ron G has stumped up some good coin and also RBS has been a big buyer of BYR and they arnt dummies, the money inflow has been quiet but impressive, we will know if the term "Smart Money" is true soon.

Hopefully we get this question answered next week, i wouldnt be surprised at all if we see a trading halt for these results, i cant see how a bad result is possible when we know the gold content in the first 150m.

Go BYR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.