ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Thanks Zachary. And thanks to yourself and the other posters for...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks Zachary. And thanks to yourself and the other posters for providing me with such useful info. HC is always my first stop when I want to research a stock. Some HC forums are just plain awful. The BYR HC forum is a beauty. There's no agro on the BYR forum either.

I mis-wrote that last post. I wrote in my prior post, "I did ride them to $2+" .... I wish.

That should have read "I didn't ride them to $2+"

I soldout waaaayyy short of the $2 price ):

I'm thinking the same as you guys regarding BYR. Just to repeat what you've all said so well.

I can't see how PRU won't take out BYR. If PRU are looking for a third project, I think it'll have to be a M&A. I reckon they'll run out of time if they try to sure up a mineral reserve from scratch. And I actually think that PRU don't want to, or couldn't be brother in trying to.

So, if it's almost certain that PRU will be looking at a M&A for their third project ... who else is even close as a candidate other then BYR? Provided that BYR's upcoming results are good.

The Director buying is compelling. But I think the fact that BYR has continued to drill deeper and deeper and are still finding mineralisation is king for me.

I know it's hard for some to hold their nerve at present with the lagging SP. But I'd ask those people why did you buy into BYR? To range trade, to day trade? No, I think you brought in for the upcoming results. To me it doesn't make sense to consider selling out prior to realising that objective.

Bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.