TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

rbs rating, page-24

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    "A bit disappointed" Tewk, I'm devastated, my absolutely fool proof system of approval prediction has shown itself to be wanting, I am at a loss for what to say.

Fortunately however, my original prediction did have a fall back position, so on the off chance that we are not dealing with a system incompatibility error where the FDA's telex is not being well understood by the Alchemia server, or problems translating Marylandese into Australian and Indian aren't the culprit, then below is my original posting:

"In response to your request TDA for an obscure celebratory day, might I propose, for something with a medical flavour and one that took quite a while to get approval, The birthday of Alexander Fleming on the 6th of August.

Failing that, a fall back position might be the second most important day in Alex (as he likes me to call him)'s life. To use his own words:

"When I woke up just after dawn on September 28, 1928, I certainly didn't plan to revolutionise all medicine by discovering the world's first antibiotic, or bacteria killer," Fleming would later say, "But I suppose that was exactly what I did"

A statue of Alexander Fleming stands outside the main bullring in Madrid, Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas. It was erected by subscription from grateful matadors, as penicillin greatly reduced the number of deaths in the bullring.

Of course this would not have been necessary if they had given their bulls a good rub down with a wire brush and detol before they had started waving sheets at them. Some people want a pill for everything don't they.

so, first target is the 6th of August."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.