BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Thanks for that copy paste implant, I believe the poster was...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks for that copy paste implant, I believe the poster was banska

btw. does anyone know what melua is up to ??
    he has friendly broker connections with ABN Amro who are now the Australian arm of RBS. 40c would have done him fine.

perhaps he could shed some light on which way he now thinks this should go, he should be back here tomorrow evening I guess.

For me, having Bronte get the book straight was sufficient for it not to matter which proposal gets up although the BAM offer is my preference as it has the greatest equity injection instead of debt attached, and the RBS offer detail is unknown.

RBS will do nicely whichever way it goes and I have said that all along as I strongly suspected RBS troupe had a substantial holding. It is a wonder they did not press the AETD button unless they were trying to keep the banks happy at Beppas expense, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I calculated RBS would actually do better under BAM proposal than going it on their own, so their own must be a real doozy if they want to push it now.

There is nothing the banks can do about the now established order of merit of the AET&D distributions except make sure they are well covered and I hope they are paid in full, which they WILL be trying to achieve somehow. That fact kind of dulls Duets advances.

ifandwhen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.