ACR 5.45% 5.8¢ acrux limited

rbsm update to $4.78, page-14

1. 6,485 Posts.
    I was just studying the chart further when I spotted thenice's post.

Yes the results are crucial, but in this market don't be surprised if there is initial buying then the sp comes back down again.

And yes Acrux is a great stock but has a wonderful chart pattern and there have been many opportunities to trade. I've made some big mistakes on other stocks but never ACR, think it's my lucky charm or the chart suits me or something. I've highlighted an example, ACR seems to show exactly the sort of signals I've been learning, whereas other stocks are less predictable.
    Towards the end of June when we had our last dive before the flash crash, you'll see from the highlighted days (blue circle)some black down days heading to support, then a white candle finishing more than halfway up the previous one. You'll also see down in volume I've highlighted the appropriate days. The larger volume in my circle is the white candle of the 29th, the down days prior to that were on low volume. This means that Smart Money was not participating in the downs and picked it up when it got to where they wanted it....at support After seeing that on the 29th, the next day was a buy signal and you can see where it went from there. I haven't picked it as well as i should have though, emotion gets in the way still.

Here is the chart, I forgot to say previously, we finished near the lows on big volume.....this is not good and suggest further downside. We are not oversold until we get to those 3.40's.

Not sure about Tuesday and the results, will depend on the mood of the market imo.

Great stock though :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $73.70K 1.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76865 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 101900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.