KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

RBx for Director

1. 33,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Hi RBx, (Bob)
    Given your medical and commercial knowledge would you be interested in being a director even Chairman of Novogen or do you have other commitments or conflicts of interest that may prevent that happening ?
    My feeling is there are around 3 (maybe 2) too many directors currently so we need to take out 4(3) and add yourself for a more commercially focused company , then maybe pay each director more due to an increased workload as we go into clinical and keep the total cap on remuneration the same .
    This would take some organizing but I feel seem worthwhile for both Novogen shareholders long term by improving shareholder relationships therefore share value , and worthwhile for humanity given all the lives the drugs will potentially be saved due to a more commercially directed orientation for the company
    Without knowing your forte it is difficult to determine which directors need to be removed, as for example taking out director Coffey who is an accountant would be unwise if you are not an accountant as it would leave a gap in accounting expertise on the board.
    Looking forward to your response !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.