CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Interesting MB.Thought I would save others the search plus add...

1. 497 Posts.
    Interesting MB.

Thought I would save others the search plus add another posters responsse to that.

From “Tui” :

“O&G Conference.
    You should have heard what Peter Bond had to say ( during his O&G presentation on LNC ) about the interest he had from overseas companies re his SA acreage. The guy was on fire.

And if you really wanted some drama then the discussions re NSW CBM threatened to get out of hand.

But the best one of all was Cottee.( CTP ) "Don't bet against me"...he said it three times.

The more I heard the happier I am with Senex. An overseas interest will take this company to new levels.

Stick with proven Management , top shareholders, and an asset base that continues to outperform.”

And from ” Ravins Stark” :

“Tui,It's a matter of time before the pipeline link from the Cooper Basin to Darwin,,,via the CTP/Santos Amadeus/Georgina Basin acreage materialises.
    I was intrigued that Santos commented re their CTP farnin that they intended in future to connect to the East Coast network. A pipeline link to the Mt Isa connector?? However, noting that STO have an 11%(?) stake in the Conoco operated under-capacity existing Darwin LNG plant, and a barrel-lode (s) of Cooper Basin contingent unconventional Cooper Basin gas....that this isn't part of their longer=term plans (imo).
    I have been laterally theorising that Chevron's farrmin to Beach's Nappamerri shale goliath hint's at a bigger infrastructure component being cooked up. Could be LNG via other avenues such as Adelaide,(plus East Coast exposure) but the market proximity of established Darwin to Asia seems compelling.
    Considering that pipeline capacity could be a constraining factor in CB gas marketing (read APA monopoly position...(to QLD, SA, NSW & Amadeus to Darwin, then the Moomba to Amadeus link reads loud as the missing link.
    SXY 's inevitable unconventional gas, plus viability-enhancing liquids component,plus relative independence, plus linkability to multiple markets make SXY a compelling target.
    Currently topping up...
    & Raving”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.