MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

rc drilling, page-7

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hi Roger 07 welcome just wanted to answer a couple of things -

Roger 07 stated -

"OK - well they did release plenty of information, but in comparison to BUX they released nothing significant that is material to moving the share price. UNX story and approach (from trenching to rc drilling, to focused dd) all looks good, but the assays will be the proof.

Not saying UNX approach right or wrong - but very different approach vs BUX by management.

Just trying to understand the UNX management rationale for not releasing the same information as BUX. Clearly it can be done... If UNX assays turn out show TGC of sub 5% I will understand why UNX did not release more information. Like all, I am hoping they are closer to 10% than 5%."

Roger look at every other listed ASX and TSX listed Graphite company and have a look at their TGC Results.
    I hate to sound like a broken record but most of these companiues are sun 5% with less than 10 million tonne of Graphitic ore.

UNX RC Drilling program showed in excess of 600 million tonne of graphitic ore. Kind of blows the others out of the water once proven by diamond drilling. That is certainly SIGNIFICNT in my books unless someone can show me a potential resource this size at such shallow depths.

You must remember UNX is doing approx 2 years work in 9 months. Everything is planned in an orderly fashion.
    RC Chip results are not always accurate so why release them?

Anyway approx 2 weeks to go before assays should be due.
    Talk of a leaky ship re info is just that - Talk.

The upside risk is far greater than the downside risk at these levels.

Cheers

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.