RCE 2.86% 51.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

I agree. I thought I spotted a gem when I first saw Rce around...

1. 5,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    I agree. I thought I spotted a gem when I first saw Rce around 30c a few years ago. I had already watched a couple of stocks try to kill bacteria with various methods and fail over the years. I had heard bacteria with bio film was particularly difficult.

What Rce were doing sounded almost too good to be true, and as the human trials seemed to be delayed I worriefd that might be the case. Having seen those preliminary results from burns trial I was stunned and now have no doubts (although nothing is 100%). Data that is coming from a third party highly respected burns hospital so no reason to doubt its validity.

With the fast track designation in USA and now being on PEW register of innovative anti biotics things are beginning to shape up.

I wonder if many bio investors are looking for next cancer cure or gene editing success story and just missing the value of this basic necessity for life going forwards. Anti biotic resistance is almost the new cancer creating up on us and at this stage it appears Rce has a solution. This is a global issue.
    And with current MC of recce and number of shares on issue and cash in bank what an opportunity at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $118.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $40.89K 79.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 677 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.