RCE 1.03% 48.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

RCE Charts, page-68

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    Thanks for the reply. An interesting discussion. I hope you dont mind further discussion as I am fascinated by the topic. Are you able to share which field of science or research you are involved in?

Your reply was very similar to so many others I see downplaying these treatments.

One of the treatments I reffered to was chloroquine or hydroxychloriquine used in conjunction with zinc. You tell me it is proven hydroxychloriquine doesnt help with covid. You provide a link demonstrating this.
    I know that though and dont disagree. .

From what I see it needs to be used with zinc.

Are you aware of any evidence that has been published that specifically states that "chloroquine used in conjunction with zinc" has no statistical effect on morbidity or mortality of covid patients?
    from what I see CQ will possibly work to a varying degree alone depending on the level of zinc already present if not supplemented. Many older people appear to be zinc or Vitamin D deficient.

I read similar to the below in a few different places. Apparently the anti viral effects of zinc are well known, it is used in many throat lozenges and other cold and flu treatments. From my understanding It appears chloriquine (CQ) allows zinc to enter cells where it can block virus replication.

"An interesting new finding demonstrated that CQ has characteristics of a zinc ionophore and specifically targets the extracellular trace element zinc to intracellular lysosomes [13]. Zinc is an essential micronutrient, with strictly regulated systemic and intracellular concentrations, and it is physiologically needed for an effective antiviral response"

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987720306435

there is more information in there but this and other publications seem to suggest zinc or CQ alone will not work, they must be combined.

Below is a proposed alternative to CQ. Hinokitiol. Apparently it also has ionophore effect which can transfer zinc into and out of cells. The zinc is then able to block virus replication.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7534793/

As far as Vitamin D goes.
    From below link
    "A new study that looked at 216 people with COVID-19 found that 80 percent didn’t have adequate levels of vitamin D in their blood.The study also found that people who had both COVID-19 and lower vitamin D levels also had a higher number of inflammatory markers such as ferritin and D-dimer, which have been linked to poor COVID-19 outcomes.A different study found that COVID-19 patients who had adequate vitamin D levels had a 51.5 percent lower risk of dying from the disease and a significant reduced risk for complications.Medical experts theorize that maintaining adequate vitamin D levels may help lower risk or aid recovery from severe COVID-19 for some people, though more testing is needed."

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/new-study-found-80-percent-of-covid-19-patients-were-vitamin-d-deficient
    This is just one document on vitamin D. There are many references that increasing daily intake of vitamin D can help reduce the level of infection or severity of symptoms.

Hard to get good data on any of the above though as no big pharma will sponsor the research. They are happy to sponsor new products though like therapeutics or vaccines that can be sold or protected under IP rules.

I am not saying either treatment is a "Cure for Covid" but both appear to be very strong therapeutic interventions?? It seems strange that if none of the above work and Regeneron's antibody therapy Is not yet approved then how have they achieved the chart I posted previously showing the falling mortality rate while infections are skyrocketing. Only other treatments I am aware of are Remdesivir off label and steroids?? Surely they dont account for the change alone??

Last edited by andrewk65: 01/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 48.0¢ $11.33K 23.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25762 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 19950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.