TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

RCF has now taken to MSM to beat on TMT SH, page-13

1. 18,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    As the SOA is now in the hands of ASIC - ie it’s complete, I think it’s worth noting Brett’s comment that the main rationale behind the proposal is to deliver value to shareholders on each side:
    . “we’re not particularly attached to any particular management strategy at this point, we just want the best possible outcome for the project,” he said.

…. With especial reference to likely outcome if the proposal falls over?
    .. “historically, we had lots of mining companies that were genuine competitors with each other. But reality eventually sets in and if you don’t work together, if you don’t collaborate, you die on the vine.”

And the only comment I’d like to make is I think it would be useful if the ‘it wants to beat up on us’ thinking was put down!

We’ve had weeks and weeks of paranoid ranting and victim-calling, and bizarre accusations have been made about RCF, about the TMT management and about AVL and I am quite sure that I am not the only person who is totally over it!

If you guys want to use the story as an excuse to start another rant-fest then now’s your big opportunity to try take it off the Hot Copper boards and into national media.
    Just please, please try that instead of more of the HC rants!

Nick Evans - who did the interview with Brett is a respected journalist and seeing as the 9% has been credited with being powerful “enough to pose a real risk to a shareholder vote on the scheme of arrangement”.. then use your power and explain to Nick why your side believes you are being taken advantage of.…
    Last edited by sabine: 25/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.