TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

RCF has now taken to MSM to beat on TMT SH, page-134

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    I'll just personally speak on those points.

1) I am open minded to what news they have been sitting on or is due to be reveled before the vote.
    I don't know if it will alter my view on the actual terms of the deal, but again, I am open minded.
    This does not mean I regret or think it was premature to voice my displeasure with the current deal. Honestly I might be a litle sceptical of anything they promise on the eve of the vote if it's all been planned to come out right before the vote to swing it the way they want.

2) I am not privey to how they calculated the value ratio, but honestly this matters the least to me..
    I may understand how a used car dealer calculated the price they are prepared to offer me for my car, and I will take that on board, but ultimately i will calculate my own valuation using my methodology, and if that differs to what I am being offered, that's life.

3) I don't know anything at all about this other movement. I would guess if this type of action was starting to be planned, most likely those groups or people caught on to the potential merger and didn't like the idea.
    In hindsight the merger was an obvious play when RCF invested in AVL, but for me personally, I had literally bought a good chunk on market maybe 2 days before the merger announcement. My goal was to stock up at the low prices before the EPA or other news was due. The merger announcement blindsided me. So for my part and anyone I talked to, there was nothing pre-planned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.