TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

RCF has now taken to MSM to beat on TMT SH, page-156

1. 18,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3867

Good morning Handy and that’s almost a ‘touché’
    …. but no banana.
    As per public record, I was intrigued when Graham Arvidson left Primero to become CEO at AVL ( due to his reputation in the sector) and after a while I bought a few shares there.
    When RCF followed with those enormous on market purchases I started to look more closely. Basically -up to Graham joining AVL - I had accepted that the long-standing HC ‘war’ between TMT and AVL posters had substance in regards TMT having the superior ground, and that (thanks to trusting RCF research backed up by long-standing authoritative posters) I had chosen the ‘winning’ side.
    - But then I wondered if there was more to the story.

So I am able to change my mind.

Right now am not committed to a ‘yes’ vote however I am very curious about what we’ll be shown on paper about AVL and also curious about the ‘people’ influences that don’t ever get on paper and which affect prices and potential.

I also don’t want to be a member of any ‘hijack group’ who pursue a no vote against any so-far-unrevealed logic purely for the purpose of running a numbers game to get more AVL shares.

If I believe there IS logic to this merger then I don’t need more shares than the 58%/42% ratio which the BODs deemed acceptable because I’ll be hoping the deal as it is will garner me useful gains.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.