TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Hi Sabine, I guess you've seen now the 'true colours' of the TMT...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi Sabine, I guess you've seen now the 'true colours' of the TMT fanbois. For most AVL holders here the so-called 'brains trust' of TMT have always been an embarrassment. LTH's know the FUD, lies and conspiracy thories they've tried to spread here over the years, when they should've been concerned about their own project. Whether it was intentional flaming&bating, ignorance, or just a lack of intelligence, who knows...

This Hawk character just proves the point. If you're a paid shill for RCF (or a pimply Uni student being paid per word) then surely this guy is a plant by the seemingly illiterate 9%!

He's been drinking the Kool-Aid and has lost all credibility with his emotionally charged embarrassing posts. It seems research is not the forte of a TMT SH.

US Vanadium produce some of the highest quality V2O5 (Vanadium Pentoxide) in the world. For those here who don't want to be misled by the ignorant few, as pcorb said it's not bulk ore or concentrate, it's pure oxidised Vanadium, taking up considerably less weight and space.

We still have TMT devotees calling AVL's resource oxidised shite and worthless. This is quite funny because in essence they are calling their main GVP worthless. The ore body (although broken by a few faults) is essentially 'contiguous'. The whole resource is heavily oxidised at surface to various depths dependent on location (higher in the north, lower in the south). The jewel in the crown Yarrabubba is/was a stranded resource for TMT being surrounded by AVL tenements. The restrictions on mining it (in the small print of the integration study) were too prohibitive.

If you listen to how they talk it's as if you could scape any TMT tenement with a spoon and be straight into the massive 'fresh' Vanadium-bearing titanomagnetite. I posted here info from their own website but ignorance (or the inability to read a cross-section) abounds.

FWIW I'm not pro takeover. There is nothing AVL needs from TMT. It's a huge amount of unnecessary dilution, for what? More of the same resource which does not provide a tangible increase in valuation. However, if this is the only way to get this project up then so be it. The minority screaming they want a few more shekels is just human nature and to be expected. IMO there will not be any better offer.
    If the deal goes ahead the hypothetical $217M valuation (without any price sensitive catalysts) will not hold. We can see it's already eroded. Long termers who believe in Vanadium will probably sit it out. For those looking to enter the V space probably a good time, perhaps even post consolidation...

Anyway, keep up the excellent work Sabine.
    The TMT forum has always been one of the most head-in-sand echo chambers on HC, where gaslighting and intimidation abounds. The unwashed masses blindly follow their leaders and subsequently believe their rhetoric as gospel. Nice to see you're not drinking the Kool-aid. We are lucky to have someone of your calibre here to counter some of the absolute rubbish that gets posted.

Watch this post be angrily attacked, just like yours are in 3, 2, 1...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.