TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

RCF has now taken to MSM to beat on TMT SH, page-66

1. 18,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3942
    Troy, given 26% of the company including management and sophisticated investors (all privvy to more information than a group of HC posters) have approved the merger, and considering the SOA booklet and expert opinions are not yet published, I disagree absolutely with your claim the credibility of the merger is at an all time low:
    You wrote :
    “this merger needs to end because the credibility of the merger is at an all time low!”

If when you stated the ‘credibility of the merger’ was lower than ever, you based the comment on your own private information that the blocking percentage was higher than ever, that actually has no bearing on the merger proposals ‘credibility’.
    (especially considering it may be posts like some of Hawk’s that are garnering your support).

Personally, as I have said, I agree there are issues about the quality and costs - as per public information collected and posted last weekend by you but there has been no other information on credibility given since then bar a media story from RCF that implies funding will be easier for a merged enterprise and that its’ investments are made with a view to long term considerations.
    Last edited by sabine: 26/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.