TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Rhys I am not reducing the bulk of shareholders to anything. Bur...

1. 18,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3748
    Rhys I am not reducing the bulk of shareholders to anything.
    Bur I still think the passionate negativity that I have seen here is strange to say the least when there is :

1)apparently confidential information from AVL that must be released (at ‘prospectus’ level ) to TMT holders and the wider world come December 4 or soon after.

2) No one knows what discussions went on to come up with the 42%-58% proposal

3) it was rumoured back in a June that big holders were already setting up for ‘interesting ‘ disagreements in the near future - before the proposal ratio was set!

And no I am not enjoying this at all, and as far as the big holders go I am inclined to be more suspicious of agendas by those of whom I know nothing than I am of RCF, a business which have studied with interest since Altura days and which I believe paid much more for its TMT shares than the mystery big holders whose ‘weight’ is clearly necessary to support the no vote.

I want more information before I decide either way and in the meantime I am totally over some of the things that have been cited as part of what comes across to me as a group drive to sabotage the proposal before the SOA booklet has l even been published .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.