RCR 3.13% 3.1¢ rincon resources limited

RCR chart, page-142

1. 4,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3845
    I saw your post today, but didn't reply earlier.

Firstly, as we all know, anything can happen. We are in spec world of play. Even big stocks can falter. So the chances were still there that it could have gone to 10. But I felt the odds were not very good. We cannot predict what's going to happen, we can have probabilities.

If you look thru my posts for last 2 weeks, since we reached double digits from 6.4 drop, there was a consistent theme. If high 9s can hold than we will reach our next target. Another one - odds of first reaching 14.5 is higher than reaching 9.5. Somehow it played that way. I may have been lucky.

Personally I exited my holdings today. As I have always written, I play short-term trades, but more importantly some numbers. These numbers are based on my trading pattern, may not mean much to others. Or may even not follow charts. But somehow I got it right last 3 ones. The first one to 9s from mid 6. My first play was here. Next one, I had called only one number 12.5. It reached there before consolidating. My second play was here. Then I said I bought at 10 and called out only one number - 14.5. And I had also written, I will play out there. My third play happened today. Many don't like when I say I trade. And if I write a successful trade, there is some vengeance type of comments I have to bear. But to be honest. I wrote when I bought, I wrote what number I will sell, and I write when I sell. As they happen, not later. All my posts are there. Yet it may not be enough for many. Anyway, its not about me. Now I am watching again to see where it settles. I have got 3 right plays. The odds of me getting one wrong is now high - as probability says I will not get it right this time. So am cautious now. But its still probability, who knows I can get another one right, so lets see.

The stock is doing great. Just yesterday I had written it would be good to reach 14.5 before drill start. And it obliged us. I think when the stock is rising, buy and hold sometimes can give the biggest returns. I have read a lot of posts for most who are holding for much larger gains. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. And I wish everyone well. The only thing is we don't know what is inside the ground, so for a much bigger gain, we need some luck as well that it will deliver a good result. But the play currently on technical/sentiment is itself powerful and has a potential to keep getting better. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $9.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $80.25K 2.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311419 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 222000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.