RCR 12.8% 4.1¢ rincon resources limited

No, because the clear market manipulation and dodgy Pokali...

1. 11,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4752
    No, because the clear market manipulation and dodgy Pokali release has now been priced in. Approx. 120M volume changed over this week, more than a third of the register selling out. Clear upside from here now IMO. Absolutely no weighting is being placed on Avalon exploration potential right now at this MC & share price. Clearly one of the biggest bargains on the ASX right now IMO.

The share price has collapsed due to most of the register unhappy of managements Pokali release question marks and some of them also unhappy with Pokali results themselves. Nothing to do with Avalon and other targets currently getting drilled as we speak. We need the assays to know for certain about that and they are at least a month away.

I have always said I will stick around until after Avalon assays return, you can check my posts about that months ago. I will stick to my word and I am not going to be one of those weak holders who sell on fear. I will hold on fundamentals relating to exploration results which is why I bought into an explorer in the first place.

Good luck to your investments, wish you well, but I still fail to understand why you are so obsessed with posting here as a non-holder!
    Last edited by coto: Yesterday, 18:25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.