RCR 3.45% 2.8¢ rincon resources limited

Back to the pavilion..From a weekly perspective, a big drop from...

1. 4,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3845
    Back to the pavilion.
    From a weekly perspective, a big drop from 3.9 to 2.8 this week. Volume not very high but more than recent weeks.
    So what is happening? We got news on Monday. And it's downhill from there. Actually the downhill started long back from 10c. Avalon drilling had already started by then. Some may have been privy to what it was looking. The sell down was indicative that no good is to come out of it. And it's now playing accordingly.
    Personally I had got out 70% that day of big sell down from 10 on near break even as I wrote before. Then I bought decent amount in mid 3s, which I then wrote I exited in mid 4s. So I was left with small amount, which I exited on Monday. So took a small hit. It was not much and I am hoping that in near future I can do a small trade and recover that. I have not yet got the buy signal. So I am waiting. I will play, not big though, just from technical perspective, looking for a bounce.
    So what may happen next week? It's certainly looking for where the bottom is. It's difficult to say. It could reverse from here itself. Else 2.5 or 52 week low of 2.3. I will wait for confirmation, rather than predicting.
    Trend reversareversal is more important to me than picking bottom. I know many must be hurting, those who bought higher or those who left lot of profits on the table. Those who read my posts, I had written how I made very good coins 3 times. I was also constantly writing, just based on probability, why the 4th trade may not work out for me. My fears were genuine, as I follow probability a lot. I lost on 4th trade after 3 wins. One reason I exited immediately with a large portion, that fear was on my mind. But RCR gave me very good wins, my last loss was much smaller than any of my wins. So I still have a very good feel about the stock
    And I am reasonably confident that my 5th play may be positive. But not all is lost for holders.
    A good announcement from the left could give a windfall to the holders. Let's hope it plays out that way. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.191M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $62.98K 2.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 414209 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 542550 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.