MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Chief,I addressed my comments to potential holders of MCO and I...

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Chief,

I addressed my comments to potential holders of MCO and I pray they are listening to your fundamental passion for this great little aussie stock.

I just brought another 3000 just then, today.

Next is my casual comment on a triangle. If this dip is a false break down, then turn around up, I hope it comes with the big picture "context is power stuff".

In a recent email "Money Morning" the subject line was "China's economy in peril". I quote one paragraph.

"And that's why the Businessweek article caught our eye. The story claims:

"China, the world's largest rare- earths producer, cut export quotas for the minerals needed to make hybrid cars and televisions by 72 percent for the second half, raising the possibility of a trade dispute with the U.S.

"Shipments will be capped at 7,976 metric tons, down from 28,417 tons for the same period a year ago, according to data from the Ministry of Commerce yesterday." "

The possibilities of tit for tat trade war in a weak global economy can only help gold & gold producers.

I know the unique selling point of MCO is high profit margin & more dependence on skill of managing the project for profitability but I cannot but help the feeling of market psychology & a major rush in spec goldies which have not already had a run. MCO fits the bill I feel its coming around the corner now. Any dip will be a definite buying opportunity for me.

I hope I have not misinformed any one with my idiosyncratic & eclectic type thinking. I am at the moment carried away with potential for gold shares. DYOR.

wbddrss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.