MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

rcr report out, page-80

1. 6,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    well....well.... the poor ol' coot 'jangler' gets a couple of posts scrubbed. not that that will change the 'janglers' intent to besmurch MCO.

hey 'jangler' looks like you are delving for conspiracy here too. so lets get one thing straight. first I did not TOU you as i was rather enjoying the joust.

secondly, and let it sink in, fella, as far as my identity goes : I have never been to Woods Point. I have never been to Sydney head-office. I have never spoken on the phone with anyone involved with MCO. i have never met in person anyone employed or involved with MCO. I am the typical outsider.

I am just another small, long term investor who enjoys exercising the skill of writing on HC - with a bent for odd bits of humour & writing bullishly on MCO's long term future prospects.

so as an investor I protect my investment from people like you whose intentions must be questioned thoroughly as to what your motives are. some of us are simply wise enough to "see" right thru you.

i suspect that you, on the other hand, appear to have an axe to grind ? i say that because there are plenty of other companies that you could target yet you are bent on dishing up dis-information on MCO.

any even-minded person who would question the prospects of MCO would enter debate in a more cordial manner than how you entered into the HC hothouse of debate.

in the end, over the course of the coming years, MCO will become a great company I suspect, without or without your consent. and it will be an greater co. even after the day that I sell out & move on in the coming years - in the sense that MCO could still be mining in 100 years from now if the scores of dykes are all go'ers & mined to 1600 metres.

let go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.