RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: rdf---bunny raid?-----for nightstalker The idea of a large...

1. 688 Posts.
    re: rdf---bunny raid?-----for nightstalker The idea of a large sell parcel, or even several such parcels, just a few cents above the price the stock is trading at is make the stock look weaker than it is and to encourage/frighten/whatever the genuine sellers to jump down below the dummy bid. Then they are picked off by the dummy seller/s who are actually buyers.

Stacking works both ways of course depending if the manipulator is buying or selling. If they are selling they obviously would stack the buy side. I'm not usually fond of manipulation theories, often there are other reasons, but in this case it is pretty bleeding obvious if somewhat stupid as for some unknown reason they are using 40K amounts that stick out like the proverbial. A number of times in the last week there have been several 40K parcels, usually at 5c or 10c price points which also makes it look like the manipulator is a novice.
    These 40K parcels have been everywhere from about the $3.70 level down, always a few cents above the action.
    Even on the recovery from $3.10 the other day he played the game.

The broker appears to not have sold one share (even after 1 week of trying(?)), Wed evening a 40K sell was at $3.40, then moved down to $3.37 after hours, 3c above last trade. Stayed there after open yesterday but as soon as the price moved up to sales at $3.35 he was off the board.

To do this well they need several pre requisites, say a weak US market, a jittery market here and a perceived negative on the stock such as the recent small shortfall in monthly installations.

But then of course I'm mistaken, it just does not happen, does it? Very hard to prove, even with an amateur like this guy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.