RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

redgumme, interesting question. Nestor have a history of these...

1. 688 Posts.
    redgumme, interesting question. Nestor have a history of these suits, both lodging them and withdrawing them before crunch time, they'e also suing Transol at the same time and there's talk of them having a go at their other competitors as well. From what I can understand they are claiming they have exclusive rights to use video for traffic management, bit like claiming the exclusive right to drive a car across the Harbour Bridge.
    They're losing badly to Redflex in the sales area and my guess is that it is purely a ploy to try to slow Redflex.

Very much reminds me of that spurious patent breach action Poltech took against Redflex and a HK company a while ago. That action was eventually thrown out of court and Poltech copped a big bill with Redflex walking away with a smile on their face. We all know what then happened to Poltech.

Seems to be much the same here, Nestor is very short on sales, critically short of cash and still bleeding a lot of red ink so it looks a bit like desperation times have arrived.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.