RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

rdf powering ahead, page-68

1. 688 Posts.
    re: speed cameras for danr danr, sorry for the late reply.

Paul100 has done a lot of work on the financials of this company, a search should help you plus the company's website has a report by Intersuisse plus quite a few announcements.
    The Traffic division is the future of this company and for the last 2 years+ has been headed up by a top line CEO. Before that it was a typical private company gone public with the executives illsuited to the demands of public company life.
    The new Traffic CEO plus a new board 18 months ago made a huge difference and really turned the company around. Good management is so critical.

Have you missed the boat? Long term definitely not, short term it really is not a traders stock anyway. I well remember not buying CSL at $6 because I thought it had risen too far, also I thought the same with Flight Centre at $5. I've been waiting for two weeks now for a pullback to buy some more, as it turns out duh!

If you look at the Intersuisse projections they have a 04/05 profit projection of about 12cps and a 05/06 profit projection of about 25cps and that really is only the start. Long term contracts with semi government client cities for most of this growth are already signed. With growth like that what P/E ratio will the market allow on that 25cps figure, 30?, 40?.

Relatively easy company to analyse particularly in their US operations. In the US they have a steady rate of growth (presently about 250 installed systems plus 20 new systems installed each month), conservatively each system brings in US$5k a month with at a guess about US$2K of that dropping to the bottom line. With the economies of scale in their central processing facility this percentage to the bottom line will grow further as installed systems further increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.