RDM 0.00% 13.0¢ red metal limited

RDM 2018

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    In an effort to get the conversation back about the company and it's objectives for 2018, rather than a wet nurses forum for you know who, I am starting a thread intended to foster discussion about what RDM has planned this year.
    Contributions from knowledgeable holders of RDM shares are invited to contribute ideas , however if possible, it would be nice that we stick to the topic.
    Of the last 25 or so posts on the RDM forum , 20 of those have been from one poster complaining or making negative comments about the company, it's management , and giving a highly misleading impression about strategies and future developments.
    Those regular posters who continue to engage with him are doing themselves and everyone else a great disservice thru inviting more such comment and imo would be better off ignoring the constant demands for attention.

It should be noted that the sp has held up rather well , I think that speaks volumes about the real potential that RDM has. It has been pointed out time and again that companies do not make announcements just to satisfy the demands of infantile shareholders , and that some people are just not suited to holding stocks of this nature and more such comment is merely bashing your head on a brick wall, as the message does not get thru.

So to start off with, it is my understanding that RDM has several projects lined up with it's new jv partners , some of which are potentially true company makers. There would also be ongoing discussion about it's existing assets which would be of a confidential nature until some agreements are reached .

I think most holders of RDM are pretty well researched so I don't need to elaborate and I'm not interested in speculating , but I'm always interested in positive comments from others who know what they are talking about and that most certainly excludes our resident fidget.
    I am quite comfortable holding as I know that several savvy people in the industry hold RDM and it's management team in very high regard , and I tend to take more notice of them more than disgruntled shareholders a bit short of antidepressants.
    Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $138.8K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.