RDM 0.00% 13.0¢ red metal limited

I have to say that I'm a patient individual but I think RDM...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I have to say that I'm a patient individual but I think RDM would test anyone's patience. All of us have had to question our ongoing selection of RDM to park our hard earned $.

Its easier to go with the more volatile but hugely profitable tech stocks than this (such as WiseTech / Appen / AfterPay etc) and to be honest I've been seriously thinking about cashing in my RDM holdings which are reasonably substantial in my portfolio. My gains on other tech stocks are massive where in reality with RDM over the period I'm about 20% down.

Opportunity cost is always a loud voice.

I always believed this would be a question of timing and patience but lately my patience has been wearing a bit thin .. and then I read this in the FinReview re our (RDM's) neighbor Winu in WA :

I'll stick with RDM for a while yet.

----

Latest on Winu in the Fin Review :

On a brighter note, for Rio’s future in Australia at least, Soiret introduced his copper-savvy audience to the company’s exciting new copper and gold prospect in Patterson Province of north-west Western Australia.

Winu joins the big time

It is called the Winu project and, indicatively, Soirat’s introduction saw it paired with the Resolution project as Rio’s “exciting growth options”. This says that Winu has very quickly joined rare company.Resolution, in the American copper province that is pretty much all of Arizona, has been on Rio’s schedule of options for more than a decade and it is currently regarded as one of the biggest and most exciting undeveloped copper projects in the world.Soirat noted these were early but exciting days for Winu, that there was a lot of drilling yet to do, “but our initial results are strong for both copper and gold – a great sign as we move to Phase 2 drilling”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $138.8K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.