RDN 3.57% 2.7¢ raiden resources limited

RDN Charts, page-11

1. 10,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    I think you will find staraplanina is actually progressing well and expecting to see some news flow very soon... There is a reason why a big firm is buying up now near 6.7m in the last 8 days impressive buying and as always recs sell at lows while big money mops them up ... Lets see what happens here and where the SP is end of month ....

If you actually call management they are pro-active but sometimes things just take longer than predicted... We all want the SP up, we all want news, yes im guessing many are frustrated including myself as where the SP is but you need to ask yourself would you buy here if you had zero ? Not a good time to sell when everyone is basically taking tax losses but that will slow up to a dribble in coming weeks.. The whole Jv with rio is a trump card and i bet if mundoro hit some good grades watch the area come to life and RIO will get active ( RIO deal is MT/LT play but also could re-rate the price )

My thoughts in spec land is why release hard work and updates while the market will just sell it off as is happening with many specs releasing news atm... Good thing is some very bullish behaviour has been happening overall in the markets and if this meeting goes well with trump/kim watch this new bull emerge....

So you posted this last week so im guessing you sold the low and i get your frustration but it is MAY/JUNE so im guessing your needed a tax loss .... Post #:33317569

TS
    Last edited by tradesurfer: 04/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $73.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $152.0K 5.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5281747 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.