RDN 0.00% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

RDN Charts, page-19

1. 10,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    https://investingnews.com/daily/res...er-investing/copper-prices-during-this-cycle/

Something to give u an idea about copper and with RDN to go on there maiden drill program in a productive copper area do we think it will gain some attention as the market settles from tax selling.....

Every spec is about timing well the timing right now before a drilling event is perfect im also assuming there is going to be a presso out soon and maybe a roadshow ....

Now with copper gaining heavy attention followed by a nice uptrend in that commodity assuming it keeps intact thats 1 aspect in our favour ..

The chart is very hard because its only been listed for a ST frame but to see for the first time a few bullish signals taking place after some consolidation under 2c ipo price .... To keep thing simple atm RSI has been rising over the last week showing strength and now gaining momentum... The ma's (moving averages are now tightening with the DMA (yellow) kicking up which is usually the first signal of a good move approaching .. Once they all cross we will get traders appear which will bring the volume .. Fridays bar shows we fianlly had some spread and volume(best in a month) ...Now what im expecting is a test with a shakeout to follow before we hit the news flow within the next few weeks ... Expect july price to be north from here ...

3 horizontal lines show volume resistance areas 1.8c is the first area we need to settle above be it early next week or the following once we achieve this 2.1c followed by 2.4c ...

RDN ch.PNG

The above is only my thoughts be it right or wrong i do think a bigger move will come last week of june ..

Not a buy rec ...

TS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $602.0K 18.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 4107565 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 9936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.