RDN 3.45% 2.8¢ raiden resources limited

RDN Charts, page-43

1. 3,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Looking pretty solid right now for a change, if it stays 1.7c today give a long tailed reversal doji (I could be making that name up... but I think I've heard someone else call it that lol). Strangely not a single trade in it this week, neither buyers nor sellers too keen on contesting 1.7c.

RDN1.png

First reversal attempt at 1.7c found too much supply in 2c and fell back. This time reversing off a much lower base 1.2c has not found supply yet. All of this should make sub 2.2c easier to move up through if we start seeing more positive movement. A concern is the volume, with little buying interest, counter to that is also a lack of supply down here now, so on that I'm fairly neutral for now. Could argue it is consolidating after it's bounce off 1.2c.

RDN2.png

1.7c a big area of trade, will create a new level of support if we can hop above it, 2c heavy point of resistance/interest being the IPO price.

RDN3.png

Not been easy to spot trend on the daily, in fact pretty messy, the occasional little games of selling or buying on close to shift it a pip haven't helped.

Hopefully the upcoming news-flow will kick up that volume because it's a little tedious watching it's chart right now  .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $76.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $190.9K 6.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3012806 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 249635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.