RDS 0.00% 0.3¢ redstone resources limited

rds jv bhp south america, page-2

1. 1,263 Posts.
    why the need for a cap raising if BHP are going to get involved? - what are they going to bring to the table?
    Will shares be issued to shareholders?, or will there be another scheme of arrangements.

.....man if I had a $ for every time that someone said that their particular company was A) TO by BHP or B) JV with BHP then I wouldnt even need scenario's A and B to be rich...

I do however like the look of this stock. I first heard about the West Musgrave area through AUZ before it concentrated on Blair. As I understand it BHP has been interested in that particular area in the past. It is very remote and therefore high cost to up start. Very underexplored.......if this is a goer I could understand a cap raising to finance it, and I could understand the BHP connection, seems way too early though to even think about going ahead in WM.........as far as South America goes I have no idea what they are even up to really.

33M shares and approx $50M market cap. Not sure what for at the moment? anyone? Big claims of over $5 a share = $150M market cap....again, not sure what for.

Very lmited $$ for me at the moment and if there is an issue to holders after I jump in I wont have any $$ to participate.

Might just wait until late next week before placing my money anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.