DLI 0.00% 24.0¢ delta lithium limited

RDT Chart, page-67

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    I'll add what I can to the other replies but it's unfortunate that the broader market has taken a turn since your entry.. To provide some context I'll provide a chart below so you can see how your entry stacks up in relation to the broader move RDT has made since late July.

As you may be able to see we were getting quite extended on the 13/07 with a high spread bar closing at the bottom end of the range and on decent volume, this was possibly your entry date? I noticed you said a few weeks but am assuming you meant a few days..

Unfortunately with the sh*t storm we're seeing around the globe it was a matter of time before the next leg down was upon us. Markets are quite oversold both here and overseas so perhaps we can expect some sort of a relief rally next week but who knows really.

Long-term these fluctuations have no bearing on my core position, to put it this way, my expected value for this stock is a fair bit more than the 72c you paid so if you have the patience to wait it out then hopefully you'll owe someone a beer for the tip in the not too distance future.

Cheers mate

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4702/4702435-3567248396594129be6f6ab0f4fb369d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.