HDR hardman resources limited

re: 11.30 scoreboard acamas, page-2

1. kkw
    7,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    re: 11.30 scoreboard acamas "Tullows record with takeovers seems good but that does not prevent they have to raise their initial offer if another bid appears."

As Rene Rivkin said "The first bid is rarely the last" And you can bet that TLW knows this as well. Of course they are prepared to pay more. Why would they offer you first up what they really are prepared to pay? We might be dumb enough to accept the first offer!!!!

"I think TLW wants Block 2 Uganda very badly and will not give it up without one hell of a fight"

Uganda, you can be sure is the reason why TLW want HDR. and you can bet your bottom dollar that they know more about the field there than they let on. You can be sure that SP knows that too, but has agreed on some tight lip deal regarding data available.

What's more, a lot of those in the oil industry is aware of this and is aware of what TLW is doing. IMHO, because of this, a lot of them will probably be quite prepared to bid regardless of wether or not HDR assists in the assessment of itself.

I only hope that they do with hold drilling info on Kingfisher, because if that comes in, we are in a new ball game. That would
    put Nziizi in a very good light. You can be sure bids will come out of the woodwork then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.