AVM 0.00% 2.3¢ advance metals limited

re: 470000 at one dollar ten The only pattern I see emerging, is...

1. 263 Posts.
    re: 470000 at one dollar ten The only pattern I see emerging, is AVM shares being battered down. TSX is down heaps cant understand why!
    So I'm sure the ASX will be a lovely place for foreigners to pick up discounted shares as usual.

This share still does not have the ability to brake its shackles, quite amazing when you look around at some other resource shares which dont seem to have these shackles...I dont get it.

Looks like the share price will be stuck in the duldrums for another month until drilling results are released and by that time I have no doubt all the markets will be seasonly down in September as they are every bloody year which means AVM will probably slip back under $1 which would mean the cheapest share on the ASX by far and then the drilling results will be released and assuming they are decent figures which I'm sure they will be good will boost the share price back up to where it is now. In other words 2 steps forward 3 steps back, AVM is like a horse ready to BOLT at the melbourne cup only to have the gate stuck closed. :(((((((((((

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $17.71K 798.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 110004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.