AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: 31.5 million tonnes...., page-39

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: 31.5 million tonnes satori UJ,

i certainly cant argue with you about that ... i guess my arguement is that there is a potential for far better news within the next six weeks. I am happy to wait and see where it goes from here. Lots of cash, assets and ground in the back pocket here now, so why jump ship at the lowest ebb? AEX's inferred resource was why i invested, from all reports its still there. Two drill rigs, infill drilling and an attempt to push on with a measured resource ..... crikey, take out the announcement from last week and its where do i sign ....

yeah management havent encouraged any traders to stay in this stock, but then why would they ... ? Yep mates rates are a disgrace ... but its not the first or last time it will happen ... ive seen lots of companies kick on after such gifts to 'sophisticated' investors.

Those holes from last week were not impressive, but then maybe some knew that was always going to be the case.

Im certainly not advising anyone not in aex to jump in, but having bought aexos at .02 a few months back looking to a 12 month hold, i'm sticking to the plan ...

Had they had a placement at .04 and 2 for 1 option i would have been much happier. But, can anyone tell me why being cashed up with a commitment to two drill rigs and an ongoing commitment to upgrade and measure the resource is a bad thing ... ??? If they'd told us that but with a placement price of four cents wouldnt we have been singing their praises. ?

one things for sure, if they fail to hit anything next time round its a goner .... I'm betting, and that's what it is, that they actually do have the goods.

good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.