IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

Maybe we should ask Patersons or Morgans - they usually have the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Maybe we should ask Patersons or Morgans - they usually have the inside story over us knowing anything?
    Sorry...just had to have a dig there - when you have as much money in IVX as we do, this tends to irk you.

Adamis are too small to be in the running but I think they actually set up their website to reflect awaiting our Phase 2 trials in an effort to demonstrate what they were 'hoping' for? Part of their vision for an income stream appears to be holding the licenses for several models of Inhalers waiting for a Drug company to allocate an approved product into it & pay them for using their actual brand of models over someone elses? They would be totally aware of 3Ms collaboration with Invion having licensed it from them - possibly even did this in eager anticipation that they will get chosen for the 'job' after the trials finish. This is what all Companies do & aim for in setting themselves up to be right in the firing line to get awarded a big contract to make it happen. In this case we've already paid Accolade Pharmaceuticals for one option.

Their website actually looks rather banal to me & wouldn't look half as as interesting to future customers without having this forward looking graph on it to create some excitement? I don't believe there is some competing product out there also in Phase 2 trials - just Adamis hoping for IVX to choose this 3M DPI model if/when it goes to market after the trials & is why they have set their website up as such is my take but we can always email them & ask this exact question. Anyone else like to DYOR & follow up?

The Directors of Invion are aiming much higher with their future vision for us too so am positive we do have some very big Pharmas circling us awaiting our results. Fingers crossed that 2015 is our year!

(Hi Saverio - hope you're okay & holding on tight - we're almost there!)
    Last edited by katy28: 25/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $76.49K 15.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 21389999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11516796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 637194
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.