CAZ 5.56% 1.7¢ cazaly resources limited

re: 40 billion

1. 1,493 Posts.
    So Sue12 I might get me money back? Ha!

More likely I'll take notice of Sue 12 this time and sell at the best price, say $0.80? And CAZ gets Shovelanna!

Don't listen to Sue12 I loose.
    Listen to Sue 12, I loose again.

Sue12! You're a born Loser-er.

Now I don't trust anything about W.A. Clearly the place is 3rd world. Qld is Hillbilly country.

Now I see Wayne Martin, CAZ's legal eagle is the new Supreme Court supremo. And he has an agenda of bringing WA courts uptodate. The old argument for change that says we have a "rolls Royce" system. But it costs too much. God! NSW went through that modernisation 20 years ago when I was still a young man.

But it were Politicians who wrote s.111-Public Interest c.r.a.p. (another naught word not allowed. Ha!)

I bet no-one here at HotCopper can direct me to W.A. Hansard records? Nothing like a deep look at s.111 and discovering what Parliament intended by the words "....reasonable grounds....in the public interest".

But dear Sue12, the good news is, in the end, if it goes far enough, and CAZ can take it to the high court, the WA courts will have to apply the law. Unless they take the bribe money, which the likes of Sue12 will probably insinuate, and be dammed if the High Court tells them off. After all, Supreme Courts can do any thing they bloody well like, because even the High Court can't send them to gaol for misinterpreting the law. And besides, Supreme court's errors justify the High court's existence. Not that even the High Court can be just as bloody minded as the Inquisition. After all, even the High Court justices are still arguing on how to interpret law. I personally admire Kirby.

In CAZ's case I think it fully fitting to apply the LITERAL meaning of the Mining Act. re: timing of applications. But where can there be a literal meaning when it comes to deciding the public interest? A literal public interest surely must be measurable in $$$$? In that case, it goes in favour of CAZ YET AGAIN! Bowler’s argument is airy fairy stuff. RIO is big and beautiful and I can feel a song coming on! Gosh this Bowler character is such an inspiration from afar!

Don’t cry for me
    Western Australia!
    The truth is
    I never forsook you.

Not in my rental exemptions,
    Or disinterested renewal
    I never forgot you.
    I Really Love You!

My Dearest Bowler,

You know I really meant to.
    I filled out!
    The Papers

I really Love You!
    You know I really Love, My Dearest Bowler…..

(Lauder)
    I went and paid the Money!
    Then went!
    And Paid
    The Money,
    And play some Golf.
    It was a great game,

I improved my handicap.
    It wasn’t my fault,
    You know it wasn’t my fault (now add some crocodile tears)

(Look up and smile)
    Oh My dearest Bowler!
    You Know ….
    I Really love You.

I Really Love You….
    My Dearest Bowler,
    My dearest
    Honourable!

(Lower head sadly)
    I Really Love You….

Like, a literal meaning applied to a compensation case has to be measurable in $$$. So much for a finger. So much for an arm, and an eye and 1 kidney, and so much for 1 testie, and so much for 2! Ooooh!

And if RIO v CAZ is decided on who's the cutest, well, again, CAZ wins hands down.

RIO is, as we all know, a monster out of control. Somewhat like Sue12 at her most incisive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.117K 239.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 233482 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 166666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.