CAZ 5.56% 1.7¢ cazaly resources limited

re: 40 billion , page-33

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: 40 billion they have the legs to run with it and IMHO judicial review is difficult but the reasons given and the way CAZ are going to deal with those or should I say McCusker they have a genuine shot at this. Most of the case was prepared when they did their submissions it can only go two levels if it goes straight to full bench, would have go to the HC after that. hence cost not that bigger deal. Yes it would be a good time to top up, market correction, metals down no news for a while from CAZ.

I think everyone knows what is right here but that does not necesssarily mean justice will prevail. What irks me is that one individual decides what is best for all of us, no one agrees with him and he still says it is in the public interest and so does the Premier. Academic writing quoted in case law defines public interest as good for the most and as thought to be good for the most by the most. That is the opposite to Bowler's decison which raises the question did he actually understand?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.117K 239.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 233482 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 166666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.