OXR oxiana limited

re: 48 Cents for OXR, page-2

1. 3,800 Posts.
    re: 48 Cents for OXR to skippa:

this is a public forum, what you post is what you post and the public will infer from it what they will. what you "meant" is still in your head.

The comment you made " It all sounds like sepon will end up being one of the best, if not, the best mineral discovery in the world " was one very large overstatement. To also at the same time throw price projections 50% above the current price basically makes your post a ramp. Perhaps rather than throwing names my way it may be prudent to either tone down your euphoric statements, or argue the point. Im willing to argue.

Even if Oxiana were a dollar a share, the orebody is still the same with repect to its peers. In mining terms there is no such thing as "a class". They go from small to large, marginally economic to rich.

I am a OXR holder and actually think that your price target is a reasonable probability by Christmas. But that doesnt make your statement any more correct.

come on skippa. hold your tongue and give me some sound reason here. Have you heard of the Hishikari deposit in Japan? Do some homework Skippa. The ore grade at Hishikari is something like 100 g/t Au.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.